Electroporation-Based Technologies and Treatments (EBTT)
Postgraduate Course and Scientific Workshop
Ljubljana, November 13—20 2016.
15th of September, 2016
International Society for Electroporation-Based Technologies and Treatments
- Officer: Biological sciences:
The European Associated Laboratory (LEA) entitled “Pulsed Electric Fields Applications in Biology and Medicine”, abbreviated as “LEA EBAM”, was created in January 2011 for a term of four (4) years, renewable once. The purpose of the LEA is to carry out the research in the field of Electroporation in Biology and Medicine.
- Physical Vectorology team of the Laboratory of Vectorology and Antitumor Therapies (VAT), UMR 8203 (CNRS – Institut Gustave Roussy – Université Paris Sud 11)
- Cell Biophysics team of the Laboratory of Pharmacology and Structural Biology (IPBS), UMR 5089 (CNRS – and University of Toulouse III)
- Theoretical Chemistry and Biochemistry team of the Laboratory of Structure and Reactivity of the Complex Molecular Systems (SRSMC), UMR 7565 (CNRS and University of Lorraine)
- Bioelectrophotonics group of the Laboratory XLIM (XLIM), UMR 6172 (CNRS; and University of Limoges)
- INRIA Team MONC, Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux
- Department of Biomedical Engineering (LBK) Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Ljubljana
- Department of Experimental Oncology (EON) of the Institute of Oncology, Ljubljana
- Faculty of Health Sciences (FVZ) of the University of Primorska
Pillet F, Marjanovič I, Reberšek M, Miklavčič D, Rols MP, Kotnik T. Inactivation of spores by electric arcs. BMC Microbiol. 16: 148, 2016.
Rosazza C, Haberl Meglič S, Zumbusch A, Rols MP, Miklavčič D. Gene electrotransfer: a mechanistic perspective. Curr. Gene Ther. 16: 98, 2016.
Kamensek U, Rols M-P, Čemazar M, Golzio M. Visualization of nonspecific antitumor effectiveness and vascular effects of gene electro-transfer to tumors. Curr. Gene Ther. 16: 90, 2016.
Y. Calvet and L. M. Mir. The promising alliance of anticancer electrochemotherapy with immunotherapy. Cancer Metastases Reviews, 35: 165, 2016.
Casciola, M.; Tarek, M. A molecular insight into the electro-transfer of small molecules through electropores driven by electric fields. Biochim. Biophys. Acta. Biomembranes, 1858: 2278, 2016.
Stimac, M, Kamensek, U, Cemazar, M, Kranjc, S, Cor, A, Sersa, G. Tumor radiosensitization by gene therapy against endoglin. Curr. Gene Ther. 23: 214, 2016.